Click on a question to view the answer.

    General FAQs

  • How do I submit a request to have maintenance repairs in my home?

    • At Crane, a designated phone line with dispatcher has been set up to answer all resident maintenance service requests.The phone number is 1-(866) 774-9675 (WORK). This maintenance phone line will be answered 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. All maintenance emergencies will be answered immediately.

      Life threatening emergencies should be directed to 911.

  • What pets are we allowed to have in our homes?

    • The pets that are permissible in your home are those which are domesticated and are traditionally kept in the home. These pets are identified as dogs*, cats, birds, gerbils, hamster, guinea pigs, turtles, and fish. 

      *Certain breeds of dogs are not permitted including: Pitt Bulls, Rottweilers, Chow Chows, Doberman Pinschers, Siberian Huskies, Perro de Presa Canarios, and Wolf hybrids.

  • What is the trash pick-up schedule?

    • Trash collection is on Thursday of every week. Containers are provided to each home. Please keep containers tightly closed at all times and ensure that food is not left outside your container. Our beautiful, secluded location means wildlife is plentiful. Please do not feed wildlife, intentionally or by not securing your trash. Remove your container from the curb before 8 PM on collection day. There is a dumpster available for bulk items too large to fit in your container.  No electronics – that is, nothing with a plug - may be disposed of in trash containers or the dumpster.  

      Please check Facebook or with your Neighborhood office for holiday trash collection schedules.

  • Yard Waste

    • Yard waste will be picked up on Wednesday when the grounds are mowed. Please notify the office if you have yard waste that needs to be picked up.

  • Recycling

    • Recycling is provided. Please use the blue dumpster located near the housing office. No glass is allowed.  

  • Will I need to maintain my lawn?

    • Hunt Military Communities is pleased to maintain the landscape (mowing, trimming, edging) of all common areas including greenways, parks, and play areas within the neighborhoods. The front yards of all homes will also be maintained by Hunt. If you have a fenced- in backyard, this will be the only area that you will be responsible to maintain. 

      Residents are required to keep these areas free of any items that may prohibit the landscaping crews from maintaining these areas. Yards which are not kept free of toys, trash, abandoned items, pet waste or debris will not be mowed.

      If you desire to maintain your own lawn, please visit the neighborhood office to complete form. 

  • What about snow removal?

    • Hunt Military Communities will remove snow, when required, from streets and common area sidewalks.  Residents are responsible for snow removal from their driveways and sidewalks surrounding their home.

  • How do I submit a request to install items in and around my home?

    • You must submit a written request at your Neighborhood Office to make any alterations to the exterior or interior of the home. No changes can be made without written permission from the Management office. 

      Changes that require written permission include, but are not limited to, interior paint changes using standard colors, installing insured satellite dishes that are not secured to any part of the home, fence installation, and air conditioners. 

      Changes/additions that are not allowed include, but are not limited to, hot tubs, tree houses, trampolines, above ground pools deeper than 12 inches, and tree swings. 

  • How do I report neighborhood issues?

    • The Crane office is open Monday through Friday, 0800 to 1700 to assist with any need. You may call or visit to discuss any concerns. Please contact the management office to report neighbor concerns, abandoned vehicles, safety hazards, inoperative street lights and sprinklers, stray cats and dogs, noise violations, etc.

      Hunt Military Communities want to ensure that you and your family are comfortable in your home and have peace of mind regarding your neighborhood. 

  • How do I request permission to have out-of-town guests in our home?

    • Guests and guest vehicles must be registered with the Neighborhood Management Office if staying longer than 48 hours. Simply call or visit the Neighborhood Management Office in advance of your guest's visit to notify the staff. 

      Written approval is required for all guests staying over 30 days.

  • Do I need to notify Hunt Military Communities when I will be away from my home?

    • Residents who will be away from their homes more than fourteen (14) days must notify their Neighborhood Management Office. The resident should leave an emergency contact number with Management in case of emergencies.

  • Do I need to report changes that would affect my housing status?

    • Changes in pay, number of dependents, duty location, etc. must be reported to the Neighborhood Management Offices immediately. All information regarding your residence needs to remain current in the Neighborhood Management Office including phone numbers, automobile registration, pet information and emergency contacts

  • What happens when it's time to move?

    • When you find out you’ll be moving, please stop by your Neighborhood Office to complete a Notice to Vacate. This is a legal requirement in your lease agreement. You may complete a Notice to Vacate even if you have not yet received your orders. Your lease requires that you give at least 30 days’ notice. You may also set up appointments for your pre-move and move out appointments at this time.

  • How do I make a suggestion to Hunt Military Communities?

    • Hunt encourages and welcomes resident communication. You may enjoy the open door policy of the Resident Services Offices. All letters and phone calls will be responded to. Your resident website offers a resident instant feedback link as well. 

      Several avenues for resident feedback, suggestions and comments have been provided. Specifically, residents are contacted following service requests, all potential residents are requested to complete customer feedback cards, surveys regarding maintenance service are distributed and yearly, all homes receive a survey conducted via third-party.